AVR stands for Advance virtual machine developed by Atmel Company in 1996. AVR microcontrollers are adjusted Harvard design 8-bit RISC single-chip microcontrollers. AVR was one of the primary microcontroller families to use on-chip streak memory for program stockpiling, instead of one-time programmable ROM, EPROM, or EEPROM utilized by different microcontrollers at the time.
In actuality the first AVR MCU was created at a nearby ASIC house in Trondheim, Norway, called Nordic VLSI at the time. Among the AVR microcontroller series first designed AVR was the AT90S8515, which in a 40-stick Plunge bundle has an indistinguishable pin out from an 8051 microcontroller, including the outside multiplexed address and information transport. The extremity of the RESET line was inverse (8051's having a dynamic high RESET, while the AVR has a dynamic low RESET), yet other than that the pin out was indistinguishable.
The AVR 8-bit microcontroller design was presented in 1997. By 2003, Atmel had delivered 500 million AVR streak microcontrollers. New platform The Arduino stage for straightforward gadgets ventures was released in 2005 and included ATmega8 AVR microcontrollers. Now a day AVR also got popular of arduino platform like arduino is using various series of AVR to their working environment.
AVR microcontrollers are accessible in three classes:
1. TinyAVR – Less memory, little size, appropriate just for less difficult applications
2. MegaAVR – These are the most famous ones having great measure of memory (upto 256 KB), higher number of inbuilt peripherals and reasonable for direct to complex applications.
3. XmegaAVR – Utilized industrially for complex applications, which require extensive program memory and rapid.
AVR microcontrollers also carry some most advance feature which are backbone of Automobile today’s industry like CAN and LIN protocols
Most commonly Avr microcontroller used in industry are -ATmega 8, atmega 16, atmega 32, atmega 168, atmega 328 and atmega 2560 etc.
- ◈ Introduction of Embedded System
- ◈ Evolution in Microcontroller technology
- ◈ Past, Present & Future of Embedded System
- ◈ Hardware Details
- ◈ Pin Diagram
- ◈ AVR Architecture
- ◈ Interrupts and Timers
- ◈ Microcontroller AVR Assembly Language
- ◈ AVR Studio
- ◈ Assembly Language of AVR Microcontroller
- ◈ Use of Assemblers & Simulator/li>
- ◈ Programming for AVR
- ◈ Examples programs for AVR
- ◈ Study of Input Output Devices
- ◈ Study of Input Output Devices
- ◈ LED Display,7-Segment
- ◈ DIP Switch
- ◈ Intelligent LCD Display
- ◈ Matrix Keyboard
- ◈ Opto-Isolators, Relay
- ◈ Stepper Motors and Types of Stepper Motors
- ◈ Serial Communication Concepts
- ◈ Practices on interfacing circuits
- ◈ ADC
- ◈ SPI Protocol
- ◈ TWI, I2C
- ◈ Serial Memory
- ◈ On chip Peripherals PWM
- ◈ Preprocessor directives
- ◈ Inline assembly in C
- ◈ Calling of Assembly function in C
- ◈ Convert all Assembly Program in C
- ◈ AVR Studio, WINAVR C, Code Vision AVR
- ◈ Latest trends in embedded fields
- ◈ Introduction to In Circuit Emulators
- ◈ Introduction to JTAG debug interface
- ◈ Introduction to RTOS
- ◈ Projects in Embedded System using AVR
- ◈ Electronic Voting Machine
- ◈ Robotic ARM
- ◈ Remotely Controlled Application
Trainer's Profile for Top Training Institute in Noida
- ▶ Are without a doubt professional and completely up-to-date within the subjects they train due to the fact they preserve to spend time running on real-world industry applications.
- ▶ Have obtained awards and recognition from our associated companies and various recognized IT Organizations.
- ▶ Are operating specialists working in multinational groups along with HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies and so on.
- ▶ Are licensed Professionals with 5+ years of experience.
- ▶ Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement by the Top Embedded Institute in Delhi
- ▶ IMPACTRO is very efficient in providing placement to the scholars, because it has a committed placement wing which caters to the desires of the scholars all through placements.
- ▶ IMPACTRO allows the students inside the improvement of their RESUME as in keeping with modern enterprise requirements.
- ▶ IMPACTRO conducts Personality Development periods inclusive of Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation abilities to prepare college students to stand tough interview state of affairs conveniently.
- ▶ IMPACTRO has prepared its students to get positioned in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and lots of greater.